Looking for a set(s) of 185-60R13 tires

Michael, I have a set of Toyo Proxes RA1's I used as rain tires (i.e. never used) for a couple of years then used for a couple of race weekends this year. Unfortunately, these were the tires that were on my car when I wrecked at ORP, so one of them has a very deep cut about a foot in length in the tread. That tire is probably garbage, but I could ask Garth at A-N-T to see if it could be shaved. The others still have more than enough tread to be shaved. If you will be at PIR this weekend I could bring them by and you could have a look and see if you're interested.

Tony Hauser
Pro-7 #66

Hi Tony, I won't likely make it to PIR, but am interested anyway. Please do get Garth's opinion on the usefulness of the tire. I have had cuts in tires that have been no problem, and also cuts that meant the end for the tire. Please let me know what he says. Thanks!

I've got a set too that probably don't have as much tread as Tony's...and the right rear got sliced when he hit me too...but between mine and his you could make a complete set with a couple spares!?

I finally got the cut tire over to A-n-T and they said it is no longer usable as the cut goes all the way to the belts. So, I've got three if you are interested. And, as David said, perhaps you could make a good set between both of ours. Are you going to use them on that IP Civic of Bill's for the ORP race?

Yes, the Civic is the car they are intended for. I am going to buy a set of new 888s from Garth, but wanted to see what else I could round up.

Back