Wanted 944 seats

Looking for stock 944 seats in tan. Don't know if there are different tans... I figure there are few race cars that seats are sitting around from.

A friend of mine just picked a car up cheap and got pretty lucky with exterior but the front seats have seen better days. Let me know if you have anything. sa_haynes at yahoo.com
Thanks

Scott-
I think I saw your name on the Spokane race list, so with the group of 944 Cup cars coming over for the special race I would go introduce yourself and see what they may have laying around. Might just get lucky. I mean with the seats...

Now Duane don't go scaring them off! ;)

I have not had any tan interior cars, and in general a lot of the ones that become racers started off in pretty beat up shape. There was a tan and there was a turd brown interior. You would know the brown if you saw it! Also FWIW, it does make a difference if the car is early (square dash) or late (rounded dash) as the seats are different.

Sounds like your friend should just build a 44 Cup car! But you are welcome to come on by and say hello and ask the other guys. Not sure how many are coming yet but...

Back