Memorial Day Photos from Pacific Raceways

ACphotography

I saw some familiar cars from the ICSCC races at the track this weekend for the SCCA Double Nationals. I just thought I would post some photos I took of various cars on Sunday for those who could not make it out to the track to see what they missed. Also, I do not know if the SCCA has a separate forum that they post on, so I figured I would just post some here. Hope everyone enjoys them. :smile:

umbrella.jpg

nsx2.jpg

panaza.jpg

porsche2.jpg

formula12.jpg

formula7.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice shots. Did you post more somewhere else? I'm not aware of a LOCAL SCCA Forum??

Great picture of Oberndorf at speed in the FB!

Don't know what or who that 49 red is but I think he came in 2nd or 3rd overall in one of the larger run groups.

I don't have any posted any where else. This is only my second time shooting racing photography and I have yet to build a website for pictures. If you want to see some shots of a specific car just ask me and I will see if I have any. The red 49 car is a Honda NSX. He did race in a large event with the Corvettes and then the Bing Porsche GT3. If I'm not mistaking he took 3rd place behind the Bing Porsche and one of the Corvettes.

Here are the images of the yellow z. I have the files without the border edits on them, but these were already done so I just posted them.

z.jpg

z2.jpg

Back