14 foot enclosed trailer for sale

14' Interstate trailer for sale. Excellent condition - used sparingly. Rear ramp, dual axle, brake, painted floor, tie downs. $4,500
503-282-0159 ask for Jess.

I think that would just barely fit, but you'd have to tie the car straight down, as with wheel bonnet straps, and it would be a tight fit getting in and out of the car window.

Spec Miata will fit, but just...

Hi Mike,
The Spec Miata barely fit. I lucked into a 22' trailer recently, so the 14 foot is for sale. I got your old SM into it once, but it was tight. Because the wheels are outside the trailer walls, it isn't a whole lot narrower than my 22' - there isn't a lot of wiggle room to get out of the car, but it's interesting that this 14' and my new 22' are about the same width. If you were to put fuel jugs in + the SM, it would be a full trailer. On the other hand, a Honda would fit nicely. :)

darrell

trailer specs

could you measure the overall (tongue to tail lights) lenght and the overall width (outside of fenders).
Also what is the interior width and length? do both axles have brakes/

Thanks,
Fred

Fred,
I believe the trailer is 14' inside length. I imagine it is about 16'-18' long and about 8' wide. I don't know if both axles have brakes. Unfortunately the trailer is at a race shop on the other side of Portland, so I don't have ready access to get the measurements. Feel free to call the # at the top of the thread to set up a time to stop by and look at it.

Darrell

Back