Toyo R888s - who sells them locally?

mikecolangelo

Can anyone here recommend a local, affordable tire shop that sells Toyo R888 tires? In the past I've gotten tires through mail order but I'd like to see what local guys can offer. Thanks in advance.

I've gotten them at Les Schwab,surprisingly enough. Prices were not too bad. They can usually get them in a few days, will mount them free, and take away those old race tires.

:) I have them shaved & in stock 205/50/15 for $155 ea. I can also mount & balance them.

I also have the new TRMotorsports C1M wheels in stock 15 x7 w 30mm offset in stock for 109.50ea.

Jeff Clark
253-537-8075

http://www.mazdamanor.com/

I ordered mine through Carlo; in fact, he put together a group buy for the Pro3 guys and is willing to offer out to others to join in if they wish.

The cut-off date was yesterday; however, I just spoke with Carlo and he said that any tires ordered by end of business Monday will get on the same order. Call him Monday to place your order - the large volume of tires is getting a great break on shipping.

Shaved (in various depths), full tread, you name it. They also mount and balance at the shop as well.

Here's the contact info:

Carlo Sparacio
TC Motorsports, LLC
1302 West Main Street, Suite 9
Auburn, WA 98001
Shop- 253-887-0500

I get them for guys all the time. I work at the Deer Park Les Schwab and can order them for you if your over this way.
Also Scott Adare can get them for you he has them in stock a lot of the time.

Back