WTB- Flatbed race trailer

RedMamba911

Public Relations R Us
I am still looking for a 16 or 18 foot double axle flatbed trailer with electric brakes on both axles for Spec Miata. Prefer attached tire rack. Contact Scott Faris SM #60. Lake Oswego OR.

Last edited:
Scott, I have 2 trailers for sale. 1) single axle tilt trailer with tire rack.. I have had this trailer for 20 years and it has never missed a beat. It has brakes.It will work perfect for your Miata. It could use a little tlc but I only want $700 for it. I also have exactly what you described with a tool box too. I would prefer to keep the double but money talks. Make me an offer.

Steve Ingersoll icevest@hotmail.com

Thanks Steve. I don't blame you for wanting to hang on to the double-axle trailer. Probably for the same reasons that I am looking for one. Hope you sell the other one. If you change your mind on the double axle and decide to sell it, please let me know.

Steve, do you still have the single axle? I am picking up a Miata next week. As long as it works I can TLC the trailer after I get the car home. Is it licensed? Thanks

Dan

I have a 16' twin axel flatbed trailer sitting in my back yard. It was my trailer from my spec racer ford days. It is set up with a low tire rack across the front and with shallow bin for those black rubber maid tote boxes just behind the tire rack. Trailer has brakes (needs battery) and will come with an ugly but functional equalizer hitch. 1350.00 takes it.

Back