Stand 21 Gear For Sale

Ian Alexander

In Ballard
425-829-7202

Bieffe - full face racing helmet. This is a SA 2000 so it won't be legal to race. It will be a great track day helmet for somebody. Good venting and breathability, newish visor, hans posts are installed. Comes with a radio communicator so you can talk to your crew.
$150 OBO
IMG_1955.jpg

SOLD
Stand 21 - 3 layer racing suit. Size 5. This is a great suit in great shape. Only issues with it are some small oil stains on the inside of the right leg, near the ankle. They're visible in the photos. Otherwise, no tears, no stains, no issues. Freshly dry cleaned.
IMG_1916.jpg

SOLD
Stand 21 - racing shoes. Size 12. In great condition. These babies are amazing shoes. Super sensitive and very well made.
IMG_1941.jpg

SOLD
Stand 21 - racing gloves. Size large. Very comfortable and well made. I like the red as they are very visible to other drivers on track as well as corner workers. They also show up great in videos.
IMG_1949.jpg

Last edited:
Gear is all sold except for the helmet. I think it's a large. I generally wear a large or extra large depending on the manufacturer and it fits perfect. Very comfortable.

Let me know if you want to check it out.

Last edited:
Sounds good. I'll be listening for his call.

My good friend is an amazing airbrush artist and said he'd throw in a custom paint job for a big discount... If that's helps sweeten the pot.

Back