Anybody want an XBox 360?

Steve Adams

Just this guy, ya know?
I bought an XBox 360 Elite yesterday (yes, really, got the last one at Target yesterday evening), played it for 4 hours when I should've been sleeping, and confirmed that, like an alcoholic, I can't have just one drink.

Brand-new XBox 360 Elite (black, 120GB hard drive, wireless controller, wireless headset, two games), plus:
  • Wireless steering wheel/pedal combo
  • "Play 'n' charge" charger with rechargeable battery pack
  • Component A/V cable for high def
  • Forza Motorsport 3 game

$480/offer - SOLD

E-mail me at steve [] crownfox [] com, or call 425 two six nine 5474

I bought an XBox 360 Elite yesterday (yes, really, got the last one at Target yesterday evening), played it for 4 hours when I should've been sleeping, and confirmed that, like an alcoholic, I can't have just one drink.

Yes but NO!

I went through that with NASCAR HEAT on line racing. Used to stay up till the Sun came up racing with guys in the USA, Europe and Australia on line. If I wasn't racing I was building 'mods' like Can-Am, Ferrari Challenge, Honda Challenge, ALMS, F1, Formula Renault, etc., and painting cars. Great fun but a waste of life :rolleyes:

NOW, I have Jeff's race car that should be keeping me busy if I didn't spend so much time on this dang computer (but I can't live without it) :eek:

The Xbox is a cool game though.

Last edited:
Where is the Facepalm emote?

Brand-new XBox 360 Elite (black, 250GB hard drive, wireless controller, wireless headset, two games), plus:
  • Wireless steering wheel/pedal combo
  • "Play 'n' charge" charger with rechargeable battery pack
  • Component A/V cable for high def
  • Forza Motorsport 3 game

$480/offer

E-mail me at steve [] crownfox [] com, or call 425 two six nine 5474

Steve you have friends out here. You need to call/email/text/whatever - them before you step off into the abyss like that. We are here to help you know...;)

Ashis got me on iRacing for 2 months with his account and wheel/pedal set up. I figured out that sleep was way overated for about a month. Thank goodness my wife called Ashis in for an intervention before I ended up on a tv reality show.

I still have my original xBox if you need a fix someday..:p I have actually ran Laguna on Forza over 150 laps in a row..back in 2007...my eyes still are burning.

Oh and after I got over that addiction there was/is TW 2005 Golf...don't even get me or Cam started on that game.....

Wish you the best of luck my friend, you self corrected very early.....:)

Having been a rather rabid PC gamer once upon a time, I'd resisted the lure of console gaming for some time. I even sold a Wii on eBay that'd been a Christmas present (my DS-owning daughter is STILL pissed about that) but thought, well, Forza's supposed to be so good, and I've been out of the car for so long, it'd just be some pre-season testing, right? Good for polishing up a few skills, at least.

Except, yeah, that little imp reappeared on my shoulder. You have NO idea how much I had to work to convince myself that doing just a FEW laps at Road Atlanta with the new RLR E92 M3 before coming to work this morning was a bad idea.

No, really, I need to get rid of this thing before it gets out of control.

HA... I bought Forza to play on my friend's xbox as I too am PC-only with no desire to branch into consoles. Between the game freezing in career mode, and trying to drive with a stupid controller, I played about 3 hours total then just gave up.

Would rather continue to play rFactor on the peecee.

I haven't had any freezes on my console and what I'm selling includes the vastly-superior (to the standard controller) wheel/pedal combo.

Come on, someone, help me out... I only got 4 hours sleep last night. :)

HA... I bought Forza to play on my friend's xbox as I too am PC-only with no desire to branch into consoles. Between the game freezing in career mode, and trying to drive with a stupid controller, I played about 3 hours total then just gave up.
Was the disk dirty or scratched? I've put in at least thirty hours on Forza without any hangs.

And like the other Steve said, blaming the game if you decided to play it without the wheel isn't any more fair than criticizing rFactor if you tried playing it using only the keyboard.

Sold, to someone who's having a rough holiday season. Hopefully this'll bring a little fun back into his days... although probably less sleep! :D

Back