Wanted to Borrow: Race Suit for "Charlie's Angels" Photo Shoot

blue sadie

Hello!

I'm looking for someone that lives in Oregon between Eugene and Portland that would have a racing suit similar (but it doesn't have to be exactly like) the suit Drew Barrymore is wearing in the Charlie's Angels movie (see attached image). I'm a photographer living in Corvallis, Or. and I've returned to school to finish the last year of my photography degree during these slow economic times.

I'm doing a project for a class where I'm paying homage to different fashion looks from the 30s through the present day and have a friend here in Corvallis with a great car and all the racing tools I can use (at his garage with his supervision, of course:) ) to set the stage, I just need a suit that will fit the girl who's modeling (he's WAY too tall for his suit to work). He recommended I might be able to borrow a suit from someone on the forum.

A suit for someone that's say 5'5" to 5'8" or so, in probably a size medium or small would work. I can come meet you where ever you are between Eugene and Portland to pick it up and to return it to you.

If you have questions, write and let me know. Thanks for reading this request.

tina buescher
tina.buescher@comcast.net
541-908-4405

Back