Pro-7 Return to the Track

wjwracer

I last ran ICSCC in 2007 in a Pro-7 Mazda (#307). Unfortunately, I had to miss all of 2008 for a variety of reasons. But now a bit of fortune has smiled on my family - and with my wife's blessing and encouragement - it is my plan to return to racing in 2009, again in Pro-7.

Being out for a year I have lost pace with the latest developments. So, unless there is any Forum Admin objection, I will post my e-mail in the hope that others in the Pro-7 community will drop me a line. Be warned, I have a lot of questions, so do not be surprised if I e-mail you a few times for some help and advice!!

I will say this - I did not realize how lucky I was to be a part of ICSCC until I stopped racing. It really made a difference in my life, not only to achieve a long held dream, but that special sense of accomplishment that only comes from racing.

Take care.

Walt Wendolowski

wjwendolowski@hotmail.com

Walt-
Good to hear your back on track. I had the pleasure of meeting you in Portland of 2007. I was just getting the racing fever then and was introduced around the paddock by S. Justiss. I completed the 2008 season in PRO-7 and we picked up even more competitors this past season. I hope the numbers continue as several more RX-7's are coming through their novice requirements. E-mail anytime- djsjetworks@wavecable.com
Hope to here from you soon... Duane

Back