Parting out 1988 Honda CRX H4 Car.

Buy it all or tell me what you are looking for and I will get it off the car. This is a list of whats in the car or with the car. Let me know if there is something you are interested in and shoot me an offer for it. I am going through a Divorce and need the money and wont be back into racing for some time.

The car that I am selling is a 1988 Honda CRX classed for the NASA Honda Challenge 4 Class.
The car is a 1988 CRX HF body that has an SI powerplant in it.
Engine-
Tom Blaney of SBMS racing engine. Built to the extent of the class rules this engine cost 6 thousand to build and has less than 2500 miles on it.I have all reciepts for the engine The bad about the engine is we had a tuning problem and the engine got hot and I lost the rings in the number one cylinder. The engine needs to be re-ringed and then should be bulletproof again. I can explain in detail what exactly happened to interested parties.
Blueprinted Injectors
Dual core Radiator
New Honda distributor
SMSP 4-1 2.5 inch one piece jet coated header with custom skid plate with 2 inline resonators to get under the sound limit.
Oil cooler
new clutch and Fidanza lightweight Flywheel
original SI transmission with unknown miles but still shifts fine.
Suspension
Koni yellow single adjustable shocks with ground control Coilovers.
450F 600R spring rates
Poly bushings throughout
Mugen rear trailing arm bushings
Spherical Front radius rod bushings
ST 22mm rear bar
HF hollow front bar
Heat treated front hubs
camber adjustment front and rear.

Brakes
SI rear disk brake conversion
New master Cylinder and front calipers 2500 miles ago
Cobalt blue pads with a race maybe two left in them

Safety
Joe Klokkevold built 6 point cage nascar style intrusion bars on drivers side and x braced on passenger.
G Force window net
G Force 6 point harness with current dates
Sparco Circuit Pro Seat
Fire Extinguisher
Kill switch in car
Momo wheel with quick release

Spares
4 sets of 14x7 Borbet wheels. 3 sets have 225/45/14 RA1's mounted on them with varrying amounts of life left.
1 set has brand new 205/50/14 full tread RAI's for rain tires.
2 long block SI engines D16A6 both good for rebuilds
2 transmissions good for rebuilds
spare passenger and drivers door in same color as car, hood, front fenders, rear hatch, front bumper and buckets of misc parts.

This is great car. I hope you can sell the whole thing. If I was in need of a race car I would buy it.

I would love to buy parts from this car like the knuckles, the hood, etc but it'd be like molesting a piece of fine art... OH THE HUMANITY!

I'm going to send this around to see if we can't help you out. You could try selling it in Canada... Them folks love them some Hondas!

I really appreciate you spreading the word. It could make a great car for someone and if I wasnt in the place I was right now I would hold onto it.

Zach

I am going to start piecing it out the beggining of next week or so. So if you are interested in the whole car let me know soon and if you know of pieces off of the car that you are interested in alos let me know so I can put your name on them.

Zach Wiens

I will be up at Pacific Raceways on Saturday so if there is anything that anyone wants let me know and I can bring it up. I have two sets of 225 45 14 RA1 takeoffs for sale that I dont think I had listed before. Let me know soon and I will pull the parts that you want.

Back