Roll Call 6 Hour Enduro?

04_rabbit_man

Are you coming?
If so with what and how many drivers & stops?
If not why not?

I will be there with the Rabbit this time and we plan to do one stop so thats just two drivers.
Hope to see you there.
Should be fun!!
Hank

Are you coming?
If so with what and how many drivers & stops?
If not why not?

Unfortunately this event conflicts with the Oregon Region event that same weekend. I won't be there.

Turnworkers don't get "stops" though we do trade off jobs during an enduro. We are on our feet the whole 6 hours in case one of you drivers stops in "at speed".

Rob

Hey Jeff, you can leave that slow old car home. No sense dragging it all the way down to Seattle just to watch us go blowing past you :p

Negative.

My plan to prepare a ground pounder for the 12 hour at Portland from the ground up proved that my ambition exceeded my time line, to the unfortunate detriment of our group dynamic.

A full season of development will precede another enduro entry, perhaps the 12 again.

The trusty Z car will be out though, pray for rain...

well I'm glad you will be joining us any way.
as far as the rain, I'm way ahead of you we have been doing the dance making calls and keeping our fingers cross for it to rain!
I've got a new set of hoosier Rain tire that need to be used and my car loves to slide so bring on the rain!!:D

the usual gaggle of PRO3 cars

Last count
Team Reaper
Team West Werks
Team Doyle
Team El Passo (Tres Amigos)
plus maybe
Team Grass ?
Team Adare ?

As an update to our 6 hour enduro next month, I wanted to assure everyone that this event will definitely take place, and that any rumors of a cancellation due to lack of entries is just that - a rumor.
IRDC is 100% behind this event and has confirmed that it will happen regardless of car count. However, as of yesterday we have at least 15 entries, with more pending. So please come out and join us for some fun in the spring sun before the fuel prices again rise to their lofty levels of 08'. The BBQ and awards ceremony will be immediatedly following the checkered. We have a strong worker turn-out expected, so let's give them some good racing as thanks for their continued support of this event.

Wes tipton
NWERS Co-Chairman

Last edited:
15 entries - 5 PRO3 cars so far.
Sounds like P2 will be the big group this year.
I assume the DND Z is the 5+ liter.

I believe the DND Z is 350 cu. in. = 5.8 liter and only about 50 lbs heavier than the original 2.4 liter inline 6 cylinder.

Back