1991 Spec Miata - Ready to Race - $8900

Love us and leave us huh? Momma warned us about guys like you. Seriously Mike. What class and car are you considering?

As for the car folks, this is one solid buy.

Jim-
Mike is probably just looking for a fast, good looking and great handling car. I'm just guessing but he could find all of that by just getting a PRO-7 RX-7 and still stay in group 2. We will eventually find out, but whatever he buys I'm sure he is going to have alot of fun running it in Conference.

Yeah, maybe so but the first time he gets past by his former car he'll have flash backs which at that point it would be best to provide plenty of track space. Personally he ought to go for a ground pounder which his condo neighbors would be crazy about. Not saying what type of crazy, just crazy about if you know what I mean. Jim

Just out of curiosity, why Honda Challenge?

Bump for Mike's car, which is an inexpensive way to get into what's regularly one of the biggest classes in the grid...

My car and I will be up at the Mission (B.C.) race this weekend, if anyone's interested in checking it out. Hopefully it won't rain too much!

The number has been changed to 127 from 327.

What you need is a stock car, son. Never have to work on them. Just fuel 'em up and drive. Clutches last forever, tires are cheap, transmissions and rear ends never break ("never" meaning something slightly less than "always"). A snap to setup and an absolute breeze to drive fast, too. ;)

Oh.....and I have some property in Florida you really should consider too.....:cool:

Last edited:
Why sell the Miata? When they break all you need to do is turn your back on them and they fix themselves. ;)

LOL! I couldn't handle all that power, Dave! Sounds like you're ready for a Spec Miata!

Actually, Brian has a good point. Most of us Miata drivers are spoiled by these cars. They just don't need much to keep them going. Sometimes I rotate the tires just to keep busy. :eek:

Zachs Honda is a good car if you haven't gotten one yet.

Free bump, good luck with the sale and I second the comment by Kyle.

Zach's car is the truest of the true for H4. The 1988 CRX HF shell is the most desirable shell of CRX's due to it's weight.

I am glad to see another driver in H4 next year, if that's what you choose. Other than Canada the H4 class isn't as big as we would like down here. On the bright side there is plenty of competition in Group 5 and in a well prepped CRX you get to drive past most of the Pro3 cars! :p

Good luck either way Mike!

Sorry to see that Mike. Love the bandaids though. I'm guessing Neosporin won't be much help for this one. Are you running one class this coming weekend because of the storage issue? Always looks odd when I don't see you in each class.

Car to stay in the Pacific NW

I bought Mike's SM. I live in Portland, so the car will continue to race in the NW, primarily at PIR out of Jess Heitmann's shop. I will be racing ICSCC and SCCA. For those of you racing at Doernbecher this weekend, hope it went well for you. See all of you on the track in 2010.

Darrell LeBlanc

Back