Very nice GT2 280Z Cheap! $5,000

My health situation requires me to sell my GT2 280Z ASAP! So I am going to let it go for $5,000 complete.
The engine has less than 10 hours on it. It was built by Rebello Motors. I have all recipts and the Rebello dyno sheet on it.
The chasis has a historic and winning history. It was built in Oregon by Loren St.Lawrence. It origianally ran in Trans-am sponsored by "VIP'S" It also was running in IMSA GTU around the same time. Then several years of SCCA National racing with many trips to the Run-offs. And finally multiple ICSCC championships and track records. I have SCCA and ICSCC log books for the car. They also verify the above history.
The car comes with Nissan Comp tranny,header,and oil pan. New Wilwood front calipers and older AP Lockheed on the rear. Mounted 16" slicks and 15" rain tires. Mikuni Solex carbs with all the spare jets and other parts you would ever need. Brand new Howe radiator, "Electroair" direct ignition system, and all the other quality pieces you would expect in a car like this. Also lots of spares including a Nissan Comp "parts" tranny and all setup info.
Any questions? Give me a call. I am serious first $5,000 takes it all.
Ed Humphrey
206-375-4753

Back