1987 BMW 325IS black looking for a good home

Psychobunny

Hi there! I have the above for sale---I hope to sell it to someone that will extend it's life doing what it loves to do--drive!
The body is in excellent shape, new rear shocks last year, and the usual mechanical issues you would find on a 22 year old car--the stuff you Pro3 guys do for breakfast! The clutch is only a few years old--that got changed in 2003/04. I do have all the paperwork/history of work that has been done over the years-I've owned it since 1998 and will provide it on request.
I am willing to drive it down to PR for delivery. I have pictures of the car but they are on my work email apparently and can get them upon request.
I have it up for $3000 obo--that's Canadian dollars so would be around $2700 US give or take.
I've been a worker of the track for many years and would really like to see someone that appreciates these cars to have it.
Please contact me if you are interested!

Wait is this the "parts car" that we see at the track and are always joking about taking parts off?

Good Luck with the sale!

Yep!

It sure is! It's really in great shape for someone that likes to tinker-and as for the body and chassis-it's in amazing shape for it's age! I've had many that talk about using it for racing--now is their chance! I really want a good home for it and will negotiate.
Hopefully someone will also consider it a donation to the 'keep the turnworker funded to work races' fund! :)

Back