1990 535

westipton

BTW, my 535i is still for sale and needs to go off and start over with a new family. The boss says 6 vehicles is too many. Oh yeah, do I complain to her about the large number of unused appliances in the klitchen? No of course I don't.
Black 4 door with caramel leather interior, less than 200,000 original miles. New shocks, rotors and pads, recent tune-up with new belts and hoses, good tires and everything works. W/S is cracked, but it's down low.
I have $5300.00 invested, and was asking $4500.00, but she can go for 4 grand anytime!

Looks real clean Wes! You want me to throw a link to this from the BMW board as well? Might get more attention there.

By the way, you do realize that motor and transmission are the same as a Pro3 car? And seeing as how I could sure use a back up motor...where is this parked again? <evil grin>

Looks real clean Wes! You want me to throw a link to this from the BMW board as well? Might get more attention there.

By the way, you do realize that motor and transmission are the same as a Pro3 car? And seeing as how I could sure use a back up motor...where is this parked again? <evil grin>

are you sure Mike? Isnt a 535i a 3.4L? That would be quite the PRO3 motor :eek:

BTW, my 535i is still for sale and needs to go off and start over with a new family. The boss says 6 vehicles is too many. Oh yeah, do I complain to her about the large number of unused appliances in the klitchen? No of course I don't.
Black 4 door with caramel leather interior, less than 200,000 original miles. New shocks, rotors and pads, recent tune-up with new belts and hoses, good tires and everything works. W/S is cracked, but it's down low.
I have $5300.00 invested, and was asking $4500.00, but she can go for 4 grand anytime!

and how does one go about getting in contact you?

Last edited:
oops! My Bimmer-bad there...yes, the 525i is the same motor as for Pro3...not Wes' car. So it's safe...for now...:D

I'll throw a link to this posting over at the BMW site.

Back