3606519471_784fa072cc.jpg

3606520095_7ec2ebe277.jpg

3607340274_65e8408807.jpg

3606519113_fa0231c20e.jpg

3602988616_765de01f2c.jpg

Those are just a few of the best shots

The rest of the gallery can be found here
http://www.flickr.com/photos/cthrash/sets/72157619365635776/detail/

If you don't see any of your car or are interested in more, let me know I will be happy to work something out

Hey, Cam! How did you get that shot of Steve Clinton's STi entering the chicane? Did you hang your camera over a fence or something?

Those are some great pictures, but couldn't you have gotten one of my car (Silver Corvette) when I wasn't taking a "short-cut" through the chicane? :eek::D

You just gotta love the way them GT1 monsters have no respect for curbs :) :) Looks great, sounds great, is great!

Some really unique 'artsy' shots there in the gallery's. Nice work.

Last edited:
Hey, Cam! How did you get that shot of Steve Clinton's STi entering the chicane? Did you hang your camera over a fence or something?

That is the only way to get that shot. Cam I would highly recommend that you don't do that again for your personal safety!

I've seen cars hit that curbing and spin in that very location and hit the rail at or near that same spot. I will was standing near the rail and the car spun during a race. I was off the rail by a few feet but sh!@ happens quick.

That is the only way to get that shot. Cam I would highly recommend that you don't do that again for your personal safety!

I've seen cars hit that curbing and spin in that very location and hit the rail at or near that same spot. I will was standing near the rail and the car spun during a race. I was off the rail by a few feet but sh!@ happens quick.

Yeah that is the only way to get that shot, and I try to do it in the safest way possible (If there is such a thing) although it may not always look that way

Damn! Now everyone has seen the view from my favorite spot to work at PIR. I won't get a chance to watch from there because there will be a line a mile long. Not only do the stock cars not respect that curb, you can feel the earth shake under your feet as they do so. It is so "up close and personal" right there by the big end post.

Camden- I can understand why the pic of the yellow RX-7 is so far away just due to the sheer speed at which it travels. But seriously, keep up the good work...

more of #88?

Well done. If you have additional images of white BMW #88, please let me know by emailing me at usm34me_at_comcast.net

Thanks!

Back