What? Again?

Oh I so hope that the pictures taken at his birthday bash last nite (held at Mission) will appear on the forum.
With his purple sash he made a very stunning prom queen. (the black Over the Hill hat completed his ensemble)
We can't however show the "Support Briefs" as this is a family show.
The Williams' put on a great spread in their pit and there was quite a gathering.

If those photos found there way to a lit match I would be quite happy! If I see one or two that won't scare the kids I will post them. Thanks for driving out for that Lynn, it was really special having you two there with me for such a solemn occasion!
Bob and Pam really out did themselves last night and everyone seemed to be enjoying the evening, and the ton of great food. DB was disappointed I didn't show up grid this morning with a hangover, but I'm sipping some of the Crown right now that Bob handed me last night, and is it yummy!
Sorry you missed it Kenny, it was one of the best B-days I can ever recall.
Oh, I just treceived an email with one shot that is hilarious, especially since I didn't know the darn thing was on my car for 2 laps before it landed in T2!
I'll post that one anyway...

Okay, my friend, explain to me how you could NOT know that thing was sitting right behind your head... and for TWO laps!!

There's only one way for me to catch up Dick, and we don't want that. Thanks Beaux, but those photos need to go away - like now!
If I had eyes in the back of my head Trout perhaps I would have seen the darn thing, but it only stayed on cause Coles asked me to follow him in the FV for 2 laps so Gerry could get some shots of us. I'm suprised they didn't black flag me, but it does explain why Kevin and the S/F folks were pointing and laughing when I exited the hot pits!

OKAY....

So, let me put it another way. Was he asleep, totally inebriated, or just brain dead when he put on his helmet with the Carmen Miranda treatment on top?

I mean, I can understand how he might be a little out of touch with the real world on his first day as a septagenarian but two whole laps...

And whom is the older person here Trout? I thought so...
Bruce pushed down on my helmet as I was getting ready to leave our paddock spot, but I figured he was just clowning around as he often does. I will be more suspicious of his dubious actions next time!

Happy belated Birthday, Wes!

I must say, you looked really lovely in your Birthday Tiara! With that as a teaser I really am curious about the other pictures :)

But I'm wondering about these names people are calling you. Never was good at spelling in school. I thought a septagenarian was something my brother had to get pumped out every few years in his back yard.

Back