Chicane Challenge Early Bird Entry ends today

holly_remington

The Pros From Dover
Fax, Mail, Online, Hand-Delivered, Pony Express....

Friends don't let Friends late enter. If you don't see someone on the entry list that you know should be, please let him/her know today is the day!

James Clay?

Thanks, Holly Remington

It's now 9:41 and we have 215 52 in G1, and 50 in G2.

It'll be good for ya'll to see how this changes from now until the event. If things work as normal, we'll have a lot of folks withdraw starting about Tuesday night-ish.

Here's to a safe and fast event next weekend, as we welcome all our out-of-club participants. Wish they were bringing some guest corner workers too! We'd slap a 700 # on them and put them to work.

I love msr.com. I'm soooo calm, you have no idea how stressed I would have been before with a registration of this size. OH...and for all of you that I've been emailing with, Brian is working on a new feature to allow you to go in and make changes yourself after I've confirmed your entry. I'll ask him to include an email to the registrar for any changes, just so I know what you're up to...

wow 215 entries! Man this is gonna be fun!

Thanks for the hard work Holly, I love MSR too from the participant side. It is great to be able to see who else "might" be attending the event prior to showing up.

I managed to get in just under the deadline... now I just have to cross my fingers that the new motor starts tomorrow!

A mighty big gaggle of cars ordered just for you Mike to prep you for your move up Sunday. We wish you and all others the best who are planning to move up next weekend. Won't happen for Tim until Spokane as we won't be able to attend Mission which means six weeks off after four for Portland. Six weeks. Killer man. Absolute killer. It's waiting is aging me. I know. Inhale. Exhale. Inhale. No doubt I'm not alone. Jim

Schwank- I've been wondering where you have been. Wow- new engine, that has to be a least worth 5 seconds. Hope to see you at Portland.

Yeah life has been a bit hectic this spring. Combine that with a lot of new bits on the car this winter and I took my time getting them done properly rather than rushing it.

Don't you hate it when life gets in the way of racing! I'm really looking forward to getting back out there!!! And with 52 cars in group 5 it should be very interesting.

A mighty big gaggle of cars ordered just for you Mike to prep you for your move up Sunday. We wish you and all others the best who are planning to move up next weekend. Won't happen for Tim until Spokane as we won't be able to attend Mission which means six weeks off after four for Portland. Six weeks. Killer man. Absolute killer. It's waiting is aging me. I know. Inhale. Exhale. Inhale. No doubt I'm not alone. Jim

Yeah I know exactly what you mean. I was commenting on another thread, I don't know what I am going to do with myself from October to April! 6 weeks is long enough, 6 months is gonna make me go crazy :)

Thanks Jim! Best of luck to you and Tim!

These past 4 weeks have gone by slowly... :(

Big grids; first chicane race of the season; 'tis going to be a very busy T1, me thinks!

The Pro3 crowd is pretty jazzed about the out-of-clubbers joining us. I believe we're at 7 including James Clay from Bimmer World.

Word has it that we will make a 30-car Pro3 grid which will be the largest on record (29 last year at Seattle). Whooo boy!

Finally got a Final Inspection on the 3 year long house remodel project 2 weeks ago and started work on the car. Just finishing up some details.
The EGT install is finished too as well as finding/replacing cracked rotors.
Looks like the practice session will be a brake bed-in and carb-jet tuning session.
Looks like I'll be hanging out at the rear during practice, but even further back than normal...

Where is a test and tune day or session when you need it?

I knew about the HPDE. I was missing the word 'cheap'.
The doubling of expenses is hard to take. It's possible to add another race (or even do a novice race as I'm still Area) as that's more affordable than another track day.

Practice is also about practicing with a new setup so I'll just treat it as such.

Back