BMW e36 race car and trailer package

Mike,

Here are a few images that are a little bigger, hope they help with the sale.

348541458_zFZqC-M-3.jpg

347941441_tSULw-M-2.jpg

287842048_Uk3ZJ-M-2.jpg

Okay, I give, what's a studded motor?

I had the same question. I am sure someone here with more knowledge than me can tell it better, but the way it was explained to me was that the head use studs for fastening to the block etc instead of bolts or lesser studs. This is supposed to decrease movement or flex of the head and increase reliabilty and performance. Does that sound right? Anyone?

Okay, I give, what's a studded motor?

Has "studs" installed for head retention instead of the OEM head bolts. If running higher then stock compression ratio M50/S50 motors need these. Also added benefit is studs are reusable where the OEM bolts stretch and must be replaced once loosened.

Mike good luck with your sale. Man that is a pretty car!
Might want to post it up on Bimmerforums if you have not already. They have a very active race car/race parts subforum there.

I am sure two race cars in the same house hold is a problem. I can hear them now..."I was first..." "Yea whatevera I am newer...."

PS Your a lucky man to even get to two race cars. My wife barely tolerates the one I have. :p

Has "studs" installed for head retention instead of the OEM head bolts. If running higher then stock compression ratio M50/S50 motors need these. Also added benefit is studs are reusable where the OEM bolts stretch and must be replaced once loosened.

Mike good luck with your sale. Man that is a pretty car!
Might want to post it up on Bimmerforums if you have not already. They have a very active race car/race parts subforum there.

I am sure two race cars in the same house hold is a problem. I can hear them now..."I was first..." "Yea whatevera I am newer...."

PS Your a lucky man to even get to two race cars. My wife barely tolerates the one I have. :p

Thanks Scott. I tried to post on Bimmerforums but i could not b/c I have have insufficient status. Not a member long enough or not enough posts.
Yes, the wife is very understanding and I am lucky.

Thanks Scott. I tried to post on Bimmerforums but i could not b/c I have have insufficient status. Not a member long enough or not enough posts.
Yes, the wife is very understanding and I am lucky.

Mike, I can post it up for you if you would like me too? Remind me tonight and I will do that if you want. I can't access that forum from work.

Mike, I can post it up for you if you would like me too? Remind me tonight and I will do that if you want. I can't access that forum from work.

If you would, that would be great. You can use my email address "mmc@smithallinglane.com" or my user same is "mmcnw" for contact info. Thanks Scott.

Promo

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

***Updated**** $500 TO ANY CONFERENCE MEMEBER WHO REFERS THE ULTIMATE BUYER FOR THE CAR AND TRAILER PACKAGE. THE BUYER MUST USE YOUR NAME AS TO HOW THEY HEARD ABOUT THE CAR FOR SALE. $500 TO BE PAID UPON COMPLETION OF SALE.

Don't want to trade straight up for a slightly un-running Subaru do you? :D

Good luck with the sale. I've been passing the ad around to some of my buddies that I want to get involved in racing.. so far no takers.

Don't want to trade straight up for a slightly un-running Subaru do you? :D

Good luck with the sale. I've been passing the ad around to some of my buddies that I want to get involved in racing.. so far no takers.

You have put too much love into the Subaru to part with it now have you not? :)
I have not done a very good job with marketing the e36 due to other time commitments, so i figured i would enlist some help.
Anyway, thanks for passing it on and goodluck putting the Subaru back on track.

Heh-heh... when I first glanced at the updated post, all I saw was "$500 to any Conference member" and thought, Hell yeah I'll buy it for $500!! I gotta call Mike before anybody else sees this post!. :D

Back