40th Anniversary of FF in Elk Hart

Hmmm, they have 122 entry's so far and just updated the list on Apexspeed today. It is NOT an OFFICIAL list but I can't find any of you guys.

How are they handling ICSCC licenses?

I just logged out of ApexSpeed but tomorrow I'll post a link to their forum that talks about license reciprocity, etc. I'll also post a link to the webpage for registration for all things SCCA on the other side of the country. They have the official entrant lists. From the NW, Rod Jessen, Rick Payne, Wes Tipton, and me (expatriate NW guy currently in training for the Dubai GP in Tucson, AZ).

Trout,

We used to hold the "Dubai West" Grand Prix on the Tucson International airport runways. It was closed on Saturdays and Sundays. No air traffic in or out.

When you make your take off roll down those runways, look out the window. You can still see vague images of Jim Hall, Bob Bondurant, Dave McDonald, Hap Sharp and many others of the remembered oldies out there.

Rod

I just looked on the official entry list and didn't see you listed there. You might want to contact DLB and see what's going on. I know that they've had some issues with their online entry process.

I sent her an email with a scanned PDF yesterday and she got it. I also emailed the track about Thurs testing but have not heard back. The group is going to have a split start between FF an CFF. I heard Spreens are going and I assume Larry is also. Should be at least as much fun as the 35th was in Vegas

And by the way Wes I saw your profile pic on Apex looks a little suspicious :)
That being said I have one of those to from vegas 35th
Now if we can just keep Porter away from the happy fuel and ignore the ADF we will be OK

Last edited:
Back