What's everybody doing Sunday??

PSRRA (the pesky kart racers) are having a race at Pacific (the big track) on Sunday and would love to have some help. Any kind of help is appreciated. If there is anybody that can make it please let us know.

As always coffee, tea, and hot chocolate are served in the morning, a hot lunch and after event beverages are provided. We will also provide gas money if that helps us get an extra corner worker. ($50 max)

Thanks,
Scott Haynes
sa_haynes@yahoo.com

Sounds like fun, but I will be at Mission running the CACC event and enjoying the sun, and the newly, yet again, configured chicane. It is much better than last year I'm told, and makes the run on to the front straight faster than last year.

BTW Scott, is PSRRA planning to run the new kart track at PR this year? Looks like a great venue to me, and I look forward to doing a run there soon since the prices don't seem much different than the indoor facilities.

I'll try and make it out to shoot...not sure if that helps any but it would be fun for me. Scott do you know if I need to get in touch with someone to come out and shoot?

Thanks,
Curtis

I was also out there for a few hours on Sunday. I peeked over at the new track on the way in, If I new you were there Curtis, I would have stopped by and said hello.

Here is a link to some pictures I took from the road track on Sunday.
PSRRA Sunday, 5/31/2009

Also got together some of my older shots and uploaded here.
PSRRA Karts at Pacific Raceways

Sorry to say that the 'new' chicane at Mission is the same, if not tighter than last years version. The big curb on drivers right is gone, but it's still very tight and bumpy.

sorry about the lack of replies but work has been unfriendly lately...

I wanted to pass on thanks to the people who came out and took pictures. They are appreciated.

PSRRA only runs on full road courses. I know there will be a few events at the new track. I am not sure who is sanctioning them at this point. I think it is just the track. It is a nice track but many of the karts that race with PSRRA are either too big or too fast for a smaller "sprint" track. There are some that do both though.

Back