FREE! Longacre Hot Lap Timer System! With Race History FREE!

Scott Norton

Epic Win, I push limit
Here is your chance to own a usable bit of race kit for FREE!

This is the Longacre Hot Lap Timing system for in car lap times.
http://www.longacreracing.com/catalog/item.asp?id=274&catid=10

This system was used by 2007 Co-Novice of the Year Dave Haire.
I also used it in the world famous “Cartman @ Redline Challenge Laguna Seca” U-Tube on-board Video.

This is a fully complete functioning Longacre Lap Time System with new batteries!
I was loaned, then given this system to use and it worked great.
I have upgraded so now it is time to pass it forward to another racer who needs it.

To receive this system you must:
1. Convince me that you need/want/can use it. Bonus points for creativity.
2. Convince me that you will pass it on to another worthy racer when you no longer need it, not sell it.
3. Supply proof of donation to worker fund, amount is up to you.
4. Pick up from me in person at the race track so I can meet you and see the car you are going to use it in.

Autographing Available :rolleyes::p

All ICSCC racers without in car lap timing are eligible to enter.
Winner will be selected by me.
My decision will be final.
All rights are reserved.
Your lap times are your responsiblity.
Entries open to North American Continent only.

Let the game begin!

Last edited:
I think you where left out in the Sun to long Scott! Funny ad, I can't wait to see the creative responses.

No Scott, your lap timer is not that inaccurate.. you're really just that slow

:D I kid, I kid you did beat me at Pacific after all

No Scott, your lap timer is not that inaccurate.. you're really just that slow

:D I kid, I kid you did beat me at Pacific after all

LOL I did get a head start by a row or two. Never mind you were on street tires.:eek:

the_photog I think you where left out in the Sun to long Scott! Funny ad, I can't wait to see the creative responses.

Hey just trying to help a poor racer out like others have help me here. :D
No reason it cannot be fun too. I mean that is why we do this right? :p

I was not left out in the sun. I was dropped at birth![/COLOR]

Will it mount under the seat?

Ken the two parts that go in the car are the size of package of 100's cigarettes with a phone type cord connecting them. The display can go anywhere, carts put them on the steering wheel. The receiver needs to have line of sight to the transmitter beam through a window or opening in the body work. See photo in first post.

Here is your chance to own a usable bit of race kit for FREE!

This is the Longacre Hot Lap Timing system for in car lap times.
http://www.longacreracing.com/catalog/item.asp?id=274&catid=10

This system was used by 2007 Co-Novice of the Year Dave Haire.
I also used it in the world famous “Cartman @ Redline Challenge Laguna Seca” U-Tube on-board Video.

This is a fully complete functioning Longacre Lap Time System with new batteries!
I was loaned, then given this system to use and it worked great.
I have upgraded so now it is time to pass it forward to another racer who needs it.

To receive this system you must:
1. Convince me that you need/want/can use it. Bonus points for creativity.
2. Convince me that you will pass it on to another worthy racer when you no longer need it, not sell it.
3. Supply proof of donation to worker fund, amount is up to you.
4. Pick up from me in person at the race track so I can meet you and see the car you are going to use it in.

Autographing Available :rolleyes::p

All ICSCC racers without in car lap timing are eligible to enter.
Winner will be selected by me.
My decision will be final.
All rights are reserved.
Your lap times are your responsiblity.
Entries open to North American Continent only.

Let the game begin!

Oh Brother! :rolleyes:

Did you make Scott jump through this many hoops? :D

Much like cow tipping...even though you know it's wrong, its still funny... but no.

Anything that could've risked further damage to Scott from yet another head injury just wasn't worth the consequences involved...

...because we all know how badly your stomach muscles can ache after laughing that hard for so long...

much like cow tipping...even though you know it's wrong, its still funny... But no.

Anything that could've risked further damage to scott from yet another head injury just wasn't worth the consequences involved...

...because we all know how badly your stomach muscles can ache after laughing that hard for so long...

lol ahhhh haha

And we have a winner!

Ashis Vaidya Karting Teamate, kart racer this year while building his Pro 3 car for 2010 novice season.

Good guy, good driver and fun to be around. And he will pass the timer on to someone else who needs it when done.

WHAT?! I thought you were going to post up the resumes of all interested parties so that we could make more jokes.

BOOO! this thread did not live up to the hype :D

Congrats to Ashis!!

What? Another Pro3 car... Wow what a population explosion!

The good news is, now that we have global warming to deal with, the population explosion (even in Pro3) has fallen out of favor as an issue with the people living in San Francisco and Hollywood :D Forgeting of course that that population growth probably contributd 0.008 degrees of global warming :eek:

If this keeps up, we may have to purchase some Pro3 contraceptives and impose a zero population growth mandate on the class :)

As usual the Pro3 guys got in their extra 5,000 miles of track time this week by running with the BMW lapping day (yesterday) at Pacific. 5 or 6 of them I believe.

Last edited:
Lack of Participation

WHAT?! I thought you were going to post up the resumes of all interested parties so that we could make more jokes.

BOOO! this thread did not live up to the hype :D

Well Ashis is very deserving and why he was not my first thought I do not know. :rolleyes:

And no resumes where submitted-lack of participation forced my hand.

Perhaps my sense of humor was just too much? :p
Or EVERYONE has a lap timer? :confused:
Or THOSE who don't are to shy? :eek:

Really someone put in that many laps in a day, wow!

Like I've been saying, Photog. Those Pro3 guys are really sneaky!

There were 4 run groups and each got 4 sessions during the day. But then I noticed, several Pro3's purchased time with an instructor in other run groups then their own. So they doubled their fun.

From what I've seen of them guys, after they do an engine start at 9 AM they'd keep running till 5 PM if they could.

You have to thank BMW for making a car that just keeps running that doesn't need or require hours of maintenance after each race weekend other than changing oil.

We'll have to find out if Tom Olsson's session with Wes Hill paid off...was he able to drop his laps times???

I would have been there myself but I had to be in the office..I work for what is left of WaMu and that will only be until June 26th!

Don't know about Tom's lap times, but.....

There was one of those nasty NASA cars (nice looking car and good driver) there with the big wing sticking a foot above the roof and had more HP then Tom. Thought for SURE he was gonna let it get away from him. The NASA car pulled him on the straights but Tom made it up in the twisty's. Stuck right on his bumper and wore down the NASA's stamina till he finally surrendered and backed off to let Tom by! Spendin 18 hours a week in the car makes Tom strong :)

Not sure what a system like this would tell me. Tweety is slow enough I measure how fast I am going by how many times those durn Miatas pass me. 5 times I am off by 2 seconds, 3 times 1.5, 2 times,, well that aint happened yet but I am working on it. Now that Beinerth is out in a new GP RX7 I may see hime twice around.

Back