Portland test and tune

Norm Smith

Can anyone tell me if there are test and tunes on Friday June 5th? If so can you tell me what the rules are for having other drivers try out our Legends cars? We're bringing 2-3 extra cars to Portland and would love to be able to offer test rides on Friday to any interested senior drivers. You too should know why we call it the Legends smile. Everyone that trys a Legend pulls into the pits with a huge smile.
Cheers,
Norm Smith #11

There is a Cascade Driver Training on Friday before the June race. The HPDE/TestNTune group is overflowing currently. The Open Wheel session has one entry.

The Legends cars probably should run in the Open Wheel session anyway, so if you want to do that, go to Cascade.MotorSportReg.com and sign up for the singly OW session for $45. We will try to give you at least 15 min. but hopefully up to 25 minutes on track.

Karen

If anyone is wanting to take our Legends cars out for a practice/test please let me know as soon as possible. We'll come down on Friday the 5th and bring extra cars.

Okay Norm, how many laps do I get? I did run one at Spanaway about 10 years ago, and it was a hoot. Don't know if I'll be bringing my OW car or not, but I thought I'd come down either way.
You can email me at openwheel27@hotmail.com if you want to chat about this.

Back