2003 Evo 8 under 30K miles! For Sale! Go Racing!

ylwevo

2003 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII.Lightening yellow Evo 8 Under 30K miles!!! All wheel drive, 5-speed manual! Nothing like a yellow sports car with racing heritage so evident in its DNA. If you're looking at this ad you probably know this is one of the sweetest all wheel drive turbo performance cars ever mass-produced. Unbelievable handling coupled with intercooled turbo power and comes stock with the following equipment: Brembo brakes, Momo leather steering wheel, intercooler sprayer, Enkei wheels, Recaro seats, carbon fiber wing. . . the list goes on. Almost everything is original on this car except for some tasteful modifications to improve safety/performance. Yes, it has a full Autopower 6-point rollcage welded in!!! Stainless steel brakelines installed on all four corners, Sparco Evo racing seat with quick release camlock 5 point harness. Some of the best sticky R-compound tires money can buy, Toyo R888's (about $1000 installed- and nearly new!). Custom driver door panel to clear the rollcage. I drove this car on the street for a year and a half, never a problem. Great for the track or street! I took it to only one weekend track event this last summer during the whole time I've owned it and previous owner did a little autocrossing in it. I dreamed of racing T2 class of SCCA but it never happened. Ready for SCCA or? - save $1000's in prep, or cut the cage out and return to stock normal. Comes with all the original equipment, seatbelts etc. as well as stock Recaro driver seat. Engine completely stock besides an HKS drop-in air filter. Lots of untapped potential in the motor but already a beast in its own right! No dents or body damage. This car is a blast to drive and I hate to sell but am thinking about a house so. . .
Clean, clear title in my name ready to go (owned outright, no lien). Also it has power windows, locks, mirrors, alarm, keyless entry/locking. AM/FM stereo CD player. Brand new battery. Just changed oil (mobil 1 synthetic always), filter and transmission fluid. Priced to sell now at only $15,995 ! Under 30,000 miles! It has so much more life left in it! Take it Racing or Drifting or just a bad-a#s street car!
Thanks, Jeremy
206 - 335 - one two one three
or: jtwitham@hotmail.com
And before you ask, No, I won't ship overseas!
:eek:

Last edited:
Price reduced for quick sale! $16,900

Thanks Steve! Does no one want an awesome car? $16,700!!!

Last edited:
Just a friendly suggestion, but you should provide a link to a bunch of pictures showing the engine compartment, all around the body, and the interior (especially the cage).

Good luck with the sale!

Price lowered!

Price of Evo 8 lowered to only $15,995! Heck of a deal for anyone! Street or race- it's ready!

Back