Legends at Pacific

Norm Smith

As usual, all us Legends drivers had a blast racing with our conference family. Tight racing was the rule of the weekend again. It is our hope that we as a group continue to put on a great show for the fans and workers. If you are interested in driving one of our cars please let us know. We're always looking to build up the number of cars in group 6.
Thanks again for welcoming us in conference.
Norm Smith #11 and Ian Smith #18 Legends cars

You again put on a great show Norm, and the racing I saw was incredibly close and well run. It would be very cool to see another 4 or 5 Legends on track eventually.

My wife doesn't come out to the track much any more, she says I am boring, but she really was impressed with the Legend cars, they put on a great show, good to have you out there and great guys to race with on the track.

WOW!!!!! I am still in shock.... I had such a great time this weekend. Strange I remember 1 practice on Saturday and nothin but racin after that.. Thanks to the whole Legends crew for over an hour (combined) of door to door wheel to wheel and oh yeah, bumper to bumper (you know who you are) Action. My gosh insane fun. My legs are tense as I write this, one word... AWESOME!!!!!

Special thanks to all the corner workers, you are the icing on the cake when we come around on our cool down lap and you give us the thumbs up and are clapping for a job well done.. And to the safety crew..Glad to have not needed your services "Glad to have you there" and ICSCC for allowing us a place to play... Thanks again to all...

Keith Van Dyne
GRP6/ESR #72

Last edited:
I hope the Legend field keeps growing. A great bunch of guys. If I had the money I'd buy a couple as rentals.

Back