Portland Race 1 Photos?

JC you are one lucky SOB, not sure where you had the horseshoe (and I really dont want to know). When you lost control in 12.... I thought my heart was going to need a pacemaker. I still cant believe that Lensen missed you, I swear it was only 1 inch between the two of you.

See you in Seattle???

JC you are one lucky SOB, not sure where you had the horseshoe (and I really dont want to know). When you lost control in 12.... I thought my heart was going to need a pacemaker. I still cant believe that Lensen missed you, I swear it was only 1 inch between the two of you.

See you in Seattle???

Yes, Thomas, .......... it was a close one!!

Actually, it was an inch and one half!!

Apparently Michael saw me starting to drift sideways and he backed off a bit. I did almost loose control but I was able to save it. It was, most definitely a "tank slapper". I did see Michael in my mirrors and I had no choice but to try not to hit the tire wall.

I will have a brand new set of tires in Seattle. Running hard with old hard tires is not a very smart thing to do.

Yes I will be in Seattle and I will bring ........ lots of salsa. Make sure you stop by for chips and salsa.

J.C.

I know Doug and myself where out. I was out both days and think Doug was only out on Sunday...I could wrong!

Back