1st Race of the year - First novice race

Scott Norton

Epic Win, I push limit
Was Awesome! Thank you to all the ICSCC & CSCC officals for making my first novice race such a great experance!
Thank you to my racing friends, Steve Clinton & his Father,
Mike McAleenan & his Father for the hospitality at the track.

Thanks to the "Stock Car Boys" for they advice and encouragement.

And Bart House for the great battle on track, hope you make it to Pacific.

Great people, great times. See you at Pacific.

Same here! I had a great time... god that was fun!

Thanks very much to the officials and other volunteers, obviously couldn't have been able to get out there without all of your hard work.

Scott you are in for PR this weekend too? Good!!!

Steve

Last edited:
Wish I could have gotten in more than 2 laps....looks like ya'll had fun. Just glad I kept my oil pressure loss off your paths. On a positive note, I am getting good flat tow practice. :-/

You mean it's going to rain so I have a chance against the Vettes :D

Okay stop with the rain already. Geez you were doing you tomahawk praying to the clouds dance all weekend.:p

Pacific is not a great place in the wet. But we have to learn in it too I guess.

Besides those Vettes are from Oregon, think they are going to come all the way up here to play?:rolleyes:

okay stop with the rain already. Geez you were doing you tomahawk praying to the clouds dance all weekend.:p

pacific is not a great place in the wet. But we have to learn in it too i guess.

Besides those vettes are from oregon, think they are going to come all the way up here to play?:rolleyes:

tee hee

Hey Mike...

Just viewed your in car from Portland...looks like you were doing a great job.
Seems everyone was behaving themselves. Wish I was there, but hopefully by the end of the year at Pacific...:D

Congrats on successfully completing your first race!!

Bill

Hey Mike...

Just viewed your in car from Portland...looks like you were doing a great job.
Seems everyone was behaving themselves. Wish I was there, but hopefully by the end of the year at Pacific...:D

Congrats on successfully completing your first race!!

Bill

Thanks Bill. It'd be great to see you out on the track.

Alright, enough with the "Vette bashing." We have feelings too. :D

All kidding aside, I thought everyone did a superb job this weekend! I think the awareness of who was around and who was coming was just excellent. I was sorry to see those that had mechanical problems not able to complete the race, but those that had problems did a good job of keeping out of the way of traffic.

I won't be up on Saturday as my wife is doing an autocross with the car. However, Dave Carter will be there with his red C5. Rest assured I will be up there sometime this summer.

Good luck and safe racing to all next weekend!

Back