Eip rx7, last chance

CHRONOS

Bringing back scary cars
$7500 OBO fastnblue@aol.com

Any reasonable offer will be considered. I have had a blast in this car from Laguna Seca to Mission BC. No DNF's since 03(zinged it, new engine and miata cluster w/truck 5th fixed that),new carbon apex seals 5 races ago. has small brakes but SE large brakes go with it, they weigh more and never needed them except at spokane in the extreme heat. Never been crashed hard, NO structual damage ever, only cosmetic damage. body molds and all spares go with it, can have extra parts made for you, Precision Fiberglass/SC Phelps remains with me on my sports racer. Very easy to drive, interior alum and DEI heat blanket keeps it tolerable inside. Would love to see car stay in the conference.

photo

http://www.calclub.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=1859&cat=500&ppuser=205

Last edited:
Hey Daryl,
It appears the Roadster has faster lap times at Spokane then you ;) . It is being worked on slowly this year, and I would like to get it out before the end of the season. A few other EIP cars are in the works right now. I hope it stays local as well.

Good luck with the sale !!

Mike

just giving you a hard time. Everyone should know that this is a very well sorted car and a good looking one as well. Has set very good lap times and has alot of potential. Sorry for giving you so much stuff ( If you know what i mean).

Debated for a while which thread to post to ....bottom line, this is a nicely built car and a good deal at the price. The car could be very competitive in ICSCC or SCCA.

Back