Race #1 at PIR

Karen Stimson

This is a request regarding racers showing up at PIR on Friday.

If, and ONLY if, you are entered in the Driver Training test sessions (or are on my list of instructors) you should plan to enter the pro-pits at the start/finish gate between 6:30am to 7:30am.
Those entered in OW testing should plan to arrive later, but before 2:00pm.

If you are NOT entered in the Driver Training Event, PLEASE do not go to the start/finish gate to try to enter the paddock area. The security guard will have a list, so please do not add congestion to the area.
Normal procedure is to wait until 5:00pm when the driver training is over, and have the racers enter through the north, turn 8 gate. Please line up on the north road leading to the turn 8 gate if you arrive before 5:00pm.

We will have an extremely busy and crowded day going on with the extra GASS race group praticing with us. The GASS group will be staging out of the south paddock so please do not plan to park there to wait for the track crossing.

Thank you for showing courtesy to those who are paying for time and space during the Friday event.
Karen Stimson

See you at the "backgate" at 5:00pm sharp. Or earlier and I will wait. I want to get tech taken care of. :D

Back