Race Fuels -Locations to buy

sinrgracing

SinrgRacing
Does someone have a list of the places race fuel can be bought in the PDX Metro Area (even better, for the West side). I can't always wait until I get to the track and hope that the pick-up truck is there. That cost me a head gasket, 2 hours, and an afternoon of track time last year.

Getting up to the track area of town before hand is tough, so I'm looking for supplier alternatives that don't include AV gas. Thanks!

Bill
Out here in Sherwood

If you have a kart shop locally most of them have race fuel. Not sure how close it is to you (sorry not that familiar with Portland) but there is one in Tigard I know of for sure that has ERC 110 leaded. There are a few others in the area.

Thanks, I'll head over at lunch. They're 3 miles away :)

Who's the guy that comes out to PIR with the P/U truck bed full of race fuel barrels? Phone number needed.

Baxter Auto Parts sells VP race fuels. And you might get a discount if you tell the parts guy to put it under ICSCC

Who's the guy that comes out to PIR with the P/U truck bed full of race fuel barrels? Phone number needed.

Yup, it's Andy "Armadillo". Brings the PU full-o-fuel and the trailer full-o-neat-stuff. NOT a good place to go unless you're prepared to go home with some really cool things and an empty wallet. But it's fun visiting him.

Only one reason Andy would NOT be at Portland. Global warming has caused a glacier to form along I-5 and no traffic can get through. Okay, okay there can be other reasons but they will be ones beyond his control.

Back