Rexall Indy Race - Edmonton

Icedawg

The Northern Alberta Sports Car Club GT Invitational Race will be one of the support races for the Edmonton Indy Race this year. SCCA and ICSCC prepared cars are welcome to apply to race in the GT Invitational.

The race is July 24, 25 and 26, with a practice session each day, a qualifying race Saturday and the race on Sunday.

Email address for interested entrants etc edmontongtrace@gmail.com

Web site EdmontonGTRace.com should be updated soon
http://EdmontonGTRace.com
Also look at the NASCC web page for more info as the race date gets closer.
http://www.nascc.ab.ca/

Scott Adare's heading up an effort to get a pile of Pro3's up there. I think we're past 10 now! Should be a blast, I'm looking forward to it.

FYI, as far as we can tell fom the website, our group runs Sat-Sun, no practice on Friday. The race is an hour long *right* before the IRL race, so we'll be racing in front of 100,000+ people. How cool is that?

It will be a grind though, as it's the weekend in between the Spokane and Seattle race weekends. So we'll be racing 3 weekends in a row. Ahh, that's the life.

Scott Adare's heading up an effort to get a pile of Pro3's up there. I think we're past 10 now! Should be a blast, I'm looking forward to it.

FYI, as far as we can tell fom the website, our group runs Sat-Sun, no practice on Friday. The race is an hour long *right* before the IRL race, so we'll be racing in front of 100,000+ people. How cool is that?

It will be a grind though, as it's the weekend in between the Spokane and Seattle race weekends. So we'll be racing 3 weekends in a row. Ahh, that's the life.

Tom,

I just talked to Carlo, and he was kicking around sending up a trailer/cars up there, if there was any interest. I think Scott's pretty full right now (may even have a waiting list), so if anybody is looking for a tow up there, try poking TCMoto and see if they have room/interest.

Dan

Looking forward to seeing the Pro3 series out
The current schedule (subject to change) is:
Friday July 24 practice 10:45 - 11:15
Saturday July 25 Practice 08:45 - 09:15 Qualifying Race 12:30 - 13:15
Sunday July 26 Warmup 12:00 - 12:30 Feature Race 13:30 - 14:30

Additional info
1. Entry fee $1500
2. Crew passes -4
3. Grandstand tickets - 2
4. Parking pass
5. AMB Transponder rental