Two quick questions

jabro1000

1) Can two cars in the same group have the same number as long as they are in different classes?

and

2) Does anybody have a good Seattle/Tacoma area source for Avgas?

TY, and sorry for the brevity

Gas

Try Crest Air Park, It's near the track and they use to let you drive right up to the pump. I think you can buy at Auburn airport, but you have to carry your gas cans in. Ron

You can buy at Auburn airport, you just have to know the code to the gate. The pumps are maybe 75 feet from the parking lot.

Thanks guys; I did try the Auburn airport a few years back. I could see the BP pumps through the fence, but couldn't find an office or anybody to ask about purchasing. It sounds like maybe there isn't necessarily anyone there to facilitate the transaction? How do you get the code? Will I need to fab some kind of story about my grandad's ultralite or other experimental aircraft in order to get shown the love?

and,

I would like to hereby officially start a petition in favor of Kris Spreen changing his number, all in favor say I...

The code to the gate at Auburn is still 711 I do believe. When you run your card thru the pump it will ask for a tail #, so put in 9999 and you should be good to go.

Back