South Lake European Introduction and VERY GOOD DEAL for all conference racers etc...

I would like to introduce myself:

My name is Derek Simonsen and I have been in the automotive service/repair business for 25 years. Recently I opened my own shop in Renton WA. The name and address of my shop is:

South Lake European
205 Rainier Ave S
Renton, WA 98057
425-276-5668
www.southlakeeuropean.com
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/SouthLakeEuropean

We are here for all your racing/Motorsport/Service/Repair needs! We service BMW, Mini, Audi, VW, Mercedes Benz and Land Rover vehicles. If we don't list a certain make you drive please contact us to see if we are able to work on your car...chances are the answer is YES!

We proudly sponsor BMW Pro3 car #196 of RH Racing owned/driven by Scott/Ryan Hieronymus.

Here is a message from our Parts Manager Jordan Allen:

To all of our Motorsports friends,

South Lake European would like to offer discounted parts and labor program to our friends in the racing community! We here, are all car enthusiasts and as such appreciate the help that is sometimes needed to your car back on track. It is a big part of our lives, most of our spare time is spent dreaming, doing, or preparing for racing! One of the things we would like to do is offer parts at a discounted rate for those of you that have the same sickness that we do.

Parts discounts is something everyone can appreciate. We all work hard during the week and it can sometimes be tough to justify the Lemforder control arms over the cheap ones…. Let us help you get the right stuff the first time! We can help close that gap and get quality parts for your cars in not only a timely manor, but at less than retail price. We would like to offer a discount of our cost plus 25% to all that carry a current ICSCC novice, area, and senior license. Additionally anyone that holds NASA, SCCA or Chump Car competition licenses or any local club instructor license will be eligible as well. This is geared towards replacement factory parts and not towards aftermarket parts. Aftermarket parts are sold at low volume and do not have the same pricing points that factory parts enjoy, we will honor pricing from our vendors (Bimmerworld, AKG, Turner, and others, what is listed on their websites would be what you pay plus this shipping and sales tax).

Terms for parts orders. A credit card # and showing us your Competition/Instructor license will be needed for anything that would be ordered from one of our dealers or vendors. Your card will not be charged until the time of pick up unless otherwise instructed (this is to avoid us from having shelves full of parts that are for “someone”, and had been forgotten about). Most of our vendors have attractive shipping terms as well for any parts that would need to be ordered in to the shop in a short time frame. This offer is for your race/track car. Street cars can be discussed on a case by case basis, but this is intended to help you with your race car!

Returns: electrical parts, fluids and gaskets are yours once they have been purchased. Hard parts like bearings, control arms, belts and the like can be returned in unopened/unused but may have a restocking fee associated depending on the vendor (you will know before you purchase if the part can be returned, we can discuss that)

Pick up/Delivery. For parts that are not time critical we can arrange to deliver them to the track (currently planning to attend all ICSCC races on the schedule as well as the Pro3 NASCAR Race). For parts pick ups, our shop is open Monday through Friday from 8am to 5PM.

Parts to be discounted:
Gaskets and sets
Ignition parts
Engine replacement parts (maintenance and repair- Subject to availability)
Suspension parts (aftermarket springs/shocks not included)
Braking parts (race pads and brake lines fall under aftermarket pricing, but rebuilt calipers and replacement rotors fall under factory style parts)
Axles (options available depending on your budget)
Trim pieces (subject to availability)
Fluids

For a labor discount, we would like to offer a $15 dollar savings per hour over our standard shop rate. For those times when you have to do a wheel bearing, swap out a transmission or motor, we can do that for you and you can at least save a little in the end. Our discounted labor rate for race/track cars does not offer any warranty on parts or service (some exceptions can be made, will be case by case) due to the nature of being a race car. We will stand behind what we do, but if something fails. It failed, and will need to be replaced. This should be nothing new to those that race/track.

Discounted labor would need to be scheduled in advance and left with a somewhat loose time frame on completion. We have a large number of customers who’s street cars they rely on day in and day out and we need to make sure those cars are back up and running for the daily grind. Racers (sometimes!) enjoy the space between race weekends, so a quick turn around is not always needed.

If you have any questions about race car parts or service please feel free to Call the shop or email me!

Thanks, and happy racing this season!

Jordan Allen
Parts Manager
South Lake European Independent Service Inc.
(425)276-5668
Jordan@southlakeeuropean.com
205 Rainier Ave S, Renton WA, 98057
M-F - 8AM-5PM

Back