Happy New Year!

I like your 'light travels faster than sound' better than the recycled newtron deal Kerry.
The snow has melted, now it's time for another windstorm! Yippee, I just f..... love winter around here.

Tipton, take a chill pill and quit being such a crotchety old f...
( I had to post something on the new forum).
Oh yeah, Happy New Year.

Alright Jon, just for you I will cease to be grumpy for this one day. Have a great New Year's Eve and be safe buddy!

And a Happy New Year to y'all. North and South

It has been snowing since 1am and not looking good. Our highway maintenance is virtually non-existent.

I am now going to make a 60 mile trek to return our grandbabies to their house.
If you don't hear from me for a few days come look for me somewhere along the #1 hiway. (bring special spirits in case you find me. I'll need them!!)

Early March for an Enduro??? Yee Haw Maybe we will all be on ski-doos. (that trtanslates as snowmobiles for some of you)

Early March for an Enduro??? Yee Haw Maybe we will all be on ski-doos. (that trtanslates as snowmobiles for some of you)

I done know'd what you talk'n bout one dem things with the track and skies in front :rolleyes:
176Snowmobile.jpg

I was on here at 11:50 last night to toast the New Year with all the Forum members. But, I was all alone :(

Being the 1st of January now, have you charged your race car battery? I decided to spend NY day charging the in car and the jump.

Hard to believe it's only about 60 days to the 1st race :D :cool:

Back