Looking for Drivers

jeffhanken

Im looking for drivers who would be willing to autograph some photos that I will be taking through out the year. I would like to give them to some of the kids at the Doernbecher Dash and would also like to put some up for auction to raise money for the hospital during that weekend. If you are planning on giving rides i would like to give one to the child you give the ride to. This will be a challenge but I would like to try it and see how many of you would be willing to volunteer. For alot of these kids and their families this is a very specail event and would be a great to help remember the great times these kids will have. This is for no profit on my part, that I promise. Just an idea I had and never seen it done before. Thanks
Jeff Hanken
jhbowler299@gmail.com
503-799-0427

Great idea! I've give the kids a ride every year; it's one of the highlights of my season. I'm guessing I can get this done myself with Curtis, so you wouldn't have to do anything extra.

curtis and i are going to try to do something during the rides itself. He has a really good idea during the rides.

hes always looking for good action shots, i think we should tie him off behind the car and get close ups as they tour the track.

all we need is a platform hanging off the front, just like the one that was used in the filming of the movie LeMans!

Back