Car Parts Discount

Greg Miller

I don't know about you but I hate to pay retail. Sometime back Chris Bowls set up an account at Carquest so we could stretch our repair budget a bit. I have used it several times for the race car and the USVs. (Ugly Support Vehicles)
Not everyone has a Carquest close by and since my closest (non Schmucks) store is NAPA I asked about a discount account.
Yes I'm told we can apply for an account and the ultimate discount is based on volume. If I were to set up an account at NAPA with a name like "Conference Racer" for instance, would many of you use it? This includes workers as well.
By the way - if you take a bit of time to shop online at Checker / Schucks and take the information into the store they will give you a discount.

With a big ol' hunk of Amurkin hoss-power, a NAPA discount would be handy for me.

Besides. anything to help out Mikey.

I have set up an account a baxter auto parts for everyone to use just last year. If more people would use it i can talk them into making the discount bigger. You get a 10% discount right now. If you use it just tell the parts counter guy, the one getting your parts, to put it under icscc before you take it to the register.

The discount will be good at all "Corporate" NAPA stores. Smaller franchised stores are not obligated to give the discount.
Since Baxter is more prevalent in OR it makes sense to use that acct when there.
What is the actt name Jeff H?
Yes the more you use it the better the discount.

account name is icscc
there is a store in seattle, tacoma and longview. if you go to their website it should list all the store they have. they cover the whole west cost from cal to wash.

Back