Potental Event at Evergreen Speedway

Safety 3/Radio Dave

I have been asked to post this here about a one day event at Evergreen speedway. Will be making a road course out of the circle track.
A desicion will be made on Tuesday the 20th. This is one way to end the season on a lite fun note.

We are looking at an additional event to our season THIS YEAR at Monroe (Evergreen Speedway) on October 22.
Entry will be limited to experience in Club Trials and up. (Sorry no PDX) Experience will be necessary to participate. Prices will be about $190-$200 each plus weekend membership for non members.

If this is something you would want to participate in we need to hear from your ASAP. We need at LEAST 20 Drivers to attend.

The final decision hasn't been made until we know if we will have participation. All Regional/National licensed drivers can participate in Track Trials. This WILL BE A ROAD COURSE.

Please respond to this email, or send directly to me sherri.masterson@gmail.com or call 360.710.2291 (Text accepted (Verizon)).

Final decision will be early next week. (Read..Tuesday the 29th.)

Sherri Masterson

NWR Chief Registrar

There is a reason why cars like mine are built like tanks. When you race in very close proximity to other cars on a short track surrounded by concrete, damage occurs more often than road course drivers are probably used to. Not trying to discourage anyone, just make sure you understand the difference.

And thank you Richard for the clarification, which I was about to make. Unlike some other sanctioning bodies, Conference typically tries to not be too restrictive about what is essentially an advertisement for a competing organization, but it is important that the readers know this is NOT a Conference event. It is being proposed as a SCCA sanctioned event which is after the last Conference sanctioned enduro (The 8 Hours of the Cascades at Portland) and as a result not in conflict with anything that I know of in our schedule.

It is probably borderline whether this belongs in "General Discussion" or "Commercial Posts" but that is for our eminently qualified webmaster Mr. Adams to catagorize.

Back