Um, whoops...

Steve Adams

Just this guy, ya know?
In the course of confirming some details about the "real names" policy with ICSCC President Kevin Skinner, it came out in our conversation that I might have (well, actually, DID) misinterpret a personal preference on his part for everyone to use real names with an actual POLICY that everyone do so.

As this is not the case, I am hereby withdrawing the requirement that you include your real name somewhere in each post. While I strongly agree that everyone should do so, if for no other reason than to help cement our community in the paddock/flag stations, you really don't have to.

Any infractions given for violating the "policy" have been both reversed and deleted.

I now go to hang my head in shame for being a nit about it. :eek:

No worries Steve,
Where all human and every now and then we all make mistakes. I don't think a single person will ever hold this against you. I can only speak for myself I would have no reason to ever get back at you for giving me a sig-ticket. I mean it was just the law you where upholding right. Ah you'no let's say a black town car pulls up in front of your place and two of my associates get out and come to your door, just ah let the wife know you'll be right back, ya know what I'm talking about!

Don't worry, Curtis, you're already getting a visit from the KingCo deputies after you attempted to run me down at the enduro.

run you down, you where in my blind spot and besides hasn't the statute of limitations passed:)

Last edited:
Your "blind spot" is dead-center in front of your car?! Wow, I guess I should consider myself lucky you drive so slow. :p

:D

I was just starting to enjoy getting those emails from you on a daily basis too....

db

Sweet, so does this also mean I can change my sig and masquerade as Curtis to further besmirch his good name? Scratch that, waste of my time, no WAY it could get worse. ;)

So Ken.

"Screen names, and avatars are all fun, cute, and happy, but they should lend to our true identities."

Dare you provide your opinion on the screen name/avatar for whom you believe does not fit their true identity???

As The Great Bard once said....

Is this thread "Much ado about nothing"? If so, I want to know who's playing Claudio and who is Don Pedro?

But, with this news perhaps I can go back to my well known (on some Forums) moniker of "Dumfooly"! You guys don't know about the world famous Italian SIM racer, Ricardo Dumfooly do you? :)

Ricardo Dumfooly and sour owl poo in the same thread? I think we are finally getting to the heart of the issue, but I now forget what the issue was. Is owl poo really sour, and is Ricardo really dumfooly? Am I actually sitting here wasting time doing this?
One thing is for sure, Kyle is proud of being an Okie, and that is okee-dokee with me.

Back