Legends Cars

Hello all, it's been a while.

One quick question as I'm at work: Are the Legends Cars still able to run at Conference events? I haven't seen any mention of them recently and as you know (maybe) I haven't been to a race in quite some time.

Beaux Bartron

The Legends drivers are planning on running again in 2009. Looks like we will have another 2-3 cars too. We are always looking for new drivers too. Anyone wanting to take a trial run in a Legends car just ask one of the drivers. We're all open to letting a licensed driver take our cars for a run. Come see what all the smiles are about!

Here is the 2009 ICSCC Schedule Poster.
There where 1000 copies printed and handed out to all the clubs during the RATS meeting last month.
Contact you club rep to get your copy. If there is enough interest I can make the electronic version available for download form my site!

490371088_DLRGk-M.jpg

Last edited:
I'm guessing he knows what "bump" is, but was wondering (as I) WHY you wanted this bumped. You really interested in keeping the topic of Legends car at the forefront of discussion, or are you simply pimping your poster? ;)

Pimping...but for a good cause and why not keep the topic in the forefront, unless I am going to get a ticket for keeping this topic going. :D

A simple way to do that is make it a "STICKY". But we don't have that option for a good reason, really. EVER-body would be doing Sticky's and then the board would become a gooey mess.

Only Admin's and Moderators can sticky things.

The posters are really great, "Tog". I'm going to cruise on down to the Triple XXX, Shuck's, Oil Can Harry's, MIDA's and NAPA in Issaquah to see if any are up.

Are they still available? We went to DND for the Data-doo-Dahh and not the RATS meeting.

I have a few and was going to put one up at the Triple X as it's only a half mile away from my place and the Schuck's & Oil Can Henry's are only two blocks from my house.
Richard we should be able to get more get in touch with Ron Johnson or Rick Bostrom. Each club was given 200 posters and I am sure there are a few that can make there way to you.

Funny about the no rain comment...it was one of the very rare days last season that I was able to pull this photo and the weather was perfect. Also a big thanks to everyone that made it possible!

Curtis

>>The Legends drivers are planning on running again in 2009. Looks like we will have another 2-3 cars too. We are always looking for new drivers too.<<

You guys are awesome!!

The one principal reason I came to Conference Racing is because I was told; without conditions or reservation, ...........EVERYONE IS WELCOMED!

The Legends participation is proof of what happens when the racing bureaucracies pop their heads out of their collective asses. Legends bring excitement and great entertainment to all who are remotely interested in our passion; ........ racing.

>>Anyone wanting to take a trial run in a Legends car just ask one of the drivers. We're all open to letting a licensed driver take our cars for a run. Come see what all the smiles are about!<<

This is incredibly generous.

If at all possible, I would, very much, love to drive one of those cute little buggers. It would be a different perspective seeing open wheel cars in my mirrors instead of seeing Legends in front of me and, .................... rapidly disappearing from sight.

Sign me up!!

Do I need to wear my Dick Tracy racing suit or the Roger Rabbit one?

"J.C."

Back