Race Results for 2003, anyone? Beuller?

Lance Richert

I'm looking for race results from all races for year 2003. Does someone in ICSCC keep paper copies of these? The on-line archives go back to 2004.

I'm compiling some stats on PRO-3 growth and need year 2003 which was the first official year for PRO-3.

thanks,

Lance, I should have all of the newsletters from that year, so if Steve doesn't find his copies, let me know and I'll get mine copied and off to you.

Ah, that's right... they would be in the newsletters.

Steve's the primary with Wes as backup. Thanks!

I'd just want to borrow, photocopy, then return the sheets.

I just noticed Wes is in Newcastle and I'm in Newport Hills. So we're really close. Can we go with Wes as the primary? That'd be the most efficient.

Wes, since letting me have a warm and soft place to suffer in, in your motorhome on Sunday.....thanks so much for that by the way......you are my primary.

(I finally got back to work today - man, don't want to go there ever again. I hadn't missed a race in 17 years, even when sick...but last weekend went beyond the pale)
Thanks again. You're a darling.
Lynn

Lance, I'm at the top of the hill above exit 7, where the Denny's and Mickey D's are. Or just follow 116th south to the 4 way stop, go right on 88th and I'm just around the bend on the left. I'm around most evenings and this Sunday.
Give me a holler,
206-730-0771.

Thanks, and you're welcome. You were hurting for sure, and I wonder what it was? Is Thomas over it?

Yes DB, Mike B. has many boxes of my old newsletters, but I think his job and life keep getting in the way of progress. He'll get there eventually I'm sure.

I've only got PDFs back to 2003, and even then it's only race results and class points (i.e., no qualifying times, lap charts, etc. like I do for the other seasons).

Back