First!

I'm just happy to be here....an attitude like that certainly expains why I'm not driving now doesn't it?

Happy New Year!

Thanks for all the hard work to set up the new site format. And, to all of my racing friends, Best Wishes for a Happy New Year!!

Very nice. I like V-B (other than it's search function).

Can we have a "test and play" area where we can practice uploads/links/etc without polluting the GD?

You are officially the biggest nerd on this forum. :p

No, Steve, I'm afraid that title belongs to you! Nice job on the change-over. I'm sure the new format will achieve a whole new level of goofiness with this crowd!!

Here's an added bonus: guys like Trout and Wes will carry the titles of "Junior Member" like the rest of us! That's worth a 'gafaw'!

Now if only we could get folks to continue with the identification rules when posting...:)

No, Steve, I'm afraid that title belongs to you! Nice job on the change-over. I'm sure the new format will achieve a whole new level of goofiness with this crowd!!

Here's an added bonus: guys like Trout and Wes will carry the titles of "Junior Member" like the rest of us! That's worth a 'gafaw'!

Now if only we could get folks to continue with the identification rules when posting...:)

+1 on that Mike we need to know who we are dealing with.:p

Wellllll, now then, I guess I have to learn how to do this all over again. (something about teaching old errr ummmm new tricks?)
This is really cool though. Well done Steve.

By the way Trout, you are going to have to change the "Junior Member" part. If you don't, you may have the young chickies chasing you. (oh wait.... that was on your wish list for Christmas wasn't it?)

If I remain a 'junior member' for very long I shall sulk in the corner like no one ever has before.
I thought about jumping on here the other night when no one had done so yet, but I receive enough flak for my forum contributions, so I decided against that course of action. I am glad that one of my oldest and dearest friends beat me to it. Good job Mr. Richard ( Trout) Roberts.
Old what Lynn?

I'm perfectly content to be a junior member. There's so much expectation associated with being anything senior! I never could live up to expectation... I don't want to (and am too lazy to) start trying to now.

Back