Race cars wanted March 21 for Cub Scout Pinewood derby

mtnman

Our pack wanted to invite any one who is interested in displaying their cars at our Pack Pinewood derby. We are looking for 1-3 cars/drivers who like to show their cars and talk to the boys. It will be held at St. Vincent de Paul March 21.

St. Vincent de Paul
Roman Catholic Church
30525 8th Avenue South
Federal Way, WA 98003-4199

It would be a great chance for ICSCC to expose the Scouts & Parents to auto racing. The events start at 9 AM. If any one is interested please email me at danebergman@hotmail.com

I'd love help you out, but my car is torn apart right now. Won't be back together until the end of the month.

I love the pinewood derby though! One year my car was quick enough to go to some regional championship in Portland. Good times!

Good luck finding some people.

I'm in Europe until the 9th of April but I'll try to strong arm Ken into dragging one of our door slammers down. I'll bet he'll do it...

Wes

Wes, If some one was willing it would be great. The boys would love it. The event is this Sat. Please any one that is willing let me know.

I exchanged emails with Ken and unfortunately he is busy this weekend. I'm still away as well... Hope someone can help you out.

Well there might be another chance. Aprill 25th will be the District race @ Jet Chevrolet. We will only have room for maybe 2 car max.

Back