6 Hour volunteers needed!

westipton

I suppose everyone knew this post was coming, so here it is.
There is a school/regional at PIR the same week-end as our upcoming enduro, so we will be losing many of our normal worker/volunteers to that event.
Please bring along a friend, unused and therefore lonely team member, or perhaps a wife or cousin to work that day. They will be fed, watered and well cared for during the day, with the usual feast in the evening.
Seriously, this could be a real issue and we do need all of the help we can get, so please call or write if you can come out on Sunday March 8th.

Wes Tipton
NWERS
206-730-0771

March 8th assistance.....

Hey Wes,

I'll be there for sure... will try and get there by 9am if at all possible. Coming from Poulsbo......:eek:

Bill

As I've mentioned in other places on this Forum where the opportunity to mention it has been provided, it's my intention to be there for both the school and the enduro. That assumes life remains as it is as of 20:24 local on the 23rd of Feb ( 04:24 zulu Feb 24) .

As he brought it up to me, I believe Jeff intends to be out for the enduro also.

So him plus me makes tew.

Last edited:
You, Jeff, Bill and Dave Rinker makes four. Thank you, you will be needed, and appreciated, at least by me!

Hi Wes- I need some clarification on a couple of items in the supps regarding pit stops- could you (or the right contact for questions like this) e-mail me at pnewton79 at gmail dawt com? That way I'll have your e-mail address. :)

Thank you,

Pat Newton
(Crew chief, Team Lemon Lappers in P2)

Back