ORP test day posponed

robjacobsen

The Pros From Dover
Bill Murray sent me the following. The Grass Valley test day is being posponed.

***ATTENTION***
STAR Projects Event #3, formerly scheduled Sunday, March 1st 2009 has been SET OVER!

This event has been rescheduled for Sunday, March 29th, 2009.

If you have already sent your application /entry and check, please confirm that you will be able to attend on the revised date.

If you prefer, a refund check will be issued immediately. Please let me know by March 15 so someone else can take your place if you cannot attend.

I respect the fact that your time is valuable and any schedule change can be difficult.

With this notice I want to give everyone the longest lead time possible to change plans and apologize for the inconvenience.

This decision was not made lightly however I am convinced the delay will help make this a more enjoyable event for all participants.

I wish to thank the O.R.P. Management Team for their flexibility in scheduling this set over.

Yours for the sport.
Bill Murray

Rob,

thank you for posting the setover notice, i have had my hands full directly notifying all the drivers who have signed up. The weather this year has been exceptionaly wet and the setover should help. Also it will give o.r.p. More time to get turn stations and barriers in place.

Bill murray

Back