Upcoming Proformance day...

whill

We're trying to put together a driving day at the end of this month which might would work out well for those of you planning on running the 6-Hr.

We're looking at one of the following days, dependant on weather...
Any day from Wednesday the 25th through Saturday the 28th. Don is looking for 12-15 "race cars" for one session and then 12-15 "street cars" with experienced lappers for a second session. We'd run all day which could give each driver up to four solid hours of drive time to shake the rust off and "tune" the race car. You could do this with a week before the Enduro so you'd have time to clean and prep it before the race.

The idea of the two groups is that the "street" group would have the standard ProFormance passing rules, we would modify those for the "race" group.

Don will be watching the 5 day forcast and when it becomes clear which day will likely be best, he'll book it and contact anyone that's shown interest. If you'd like to be in on this, contact Don/Donna directly at: DonKitchJr@cs.com and if we can get the car count, I'll see you out there!

Wes

I guess I'm in luck. I checked their web site and, indeed, Proformance does have a track day scheduled for Saturday, Feb 28.

When will we know what day it might be?

Might be interested if I can hang all the parts on by then.

RP

Don has booked the day for Saturday, the 28th... However, he's out of town now until next weekend and what we're going to do is take a look at the weather when he get's back and if Saturday looks bad on the 5-day, but Thursday doesn't, we'll move the day to Thursday. I understand if that type of moving target is hard to schedule for, however, having a hard date on the worst weather day isn't any good for anybody. What I need anybody that is interested in joining us to do is: Get a hold of Don/Donna directly at Proformance and express your interest so that they can get a hold of you when a day is finalized.

Contact me if you have any questions...

Wes
206-769-9516

Back