Data - Date

Richard Broadhead

Flag & Com
On the old Forum, there was a thread concerning a data acquisition seminar to be held some time in February. Has that date passed or is it still in the future?

Think/thought it was going to be at DND?

Had a friend that was going to attend, heard it got cancelled or maybe postponed because of the weather at the time.

Feb 28th

The latest information I received from Roger/Victory Lane Data was that the seminar was going to be held on 2/28 at D&D Fabrication in Puyallup. See his seminar webpage at http://www.victorylanedata.com/seminars.htm.

BTW, the cost/person for the seminar is based on the number of attendees. Based on those signed up for the January 10th date, it was going to be ~$35/person. I've had more expensive lunches at the track than that ... :D

No affiliation, other than I was planning on attending the seminar, but can't now, due to a family conflict.

Dan
Pro3 #102
Anchorage, AK

Ahhh.... Haaaa Did not see the seminar page..

So the 28th. I'm not affiliated either but will plan to attend as I have no conflicts with anything at any time.

Feb 28 is a very busy day for racers
Data Seminar at DND
Rats meeting at Best Western Peppertree Inn in Auburn
Speedware get together for potential racers by Wes Hill at Speedware

Some thing for everyone

The flood postponed Data Seminar at D&D is now only 2 weeks away!

Those of you that have already contacted me about attending, you will get more information tomorrow, if anybody else is interested, please drop me a note at:

roger@victorylanedata.com

and I will add you to the list!

I am really looking forward to it.

Roger Caddell
www.victorylanedata.com

Looks like we now have over 40 signed up for the seminar and cannot take anymore reservations.

It is going to be a great time!

Sorry I missed your adding your email address to the list. I "thought" I had sent to update out to everybody! I will forward the last note out to you today that includes the list.

Roger

I always enjoy going to Ken Dye's shop and seeing what cool race cars he is working on. Great place to have a Data Seminar and I appreciate having the opportunity to go there, its a double treat.

Some of you probably know this but Ken's shop is heated with a drain oil furnace(uncontaminated). I plan to take drain oil down. Everytime I change the oil in the truck I have 15 quarts. I think I have about 15 gallons. Great way to get rid of drain oil and support racing. Might even keep us warm during the Seminar.

I always enjoy going to Ken Dye's shop and seeing what cool race cars he is working on.

Jeff's is in the shop now. But nowhere near as 'cool' as yours! :D

Some of you probably know this but Ken's shop is heated with a drain oil furnace(uncontaminated)..... Great way to get rid of drain oil and support racing....

Did NOT know that. But we have 3 sources of used oil including one source (not Jeff or I) that has oil from 6 vehicles! We'll try to contribute in the future. Some of it is even super-premium used oil from a 944 turbo!

Thanks to everybody that attended yesterday! We had about 40 people attend and had ton's of great questions. From what I have heard, all had a good time.

Thanks to Ken Dye from D&D Fabricating for providing the seminar space and lunch!

Roger Caddell
Victory Lane Data

Thanks to everybody that attended yesterday! We had about 40 people attend and had ton's of great questions. From what I have heard, all had a good time.

Thanks to Ken Dye from D&D Fabricating for providing the seminar space and lunch!

Roger Caddell
Victory Lane Data

Absolutely! It was a great seminar and a great location to hold it. I was nice having a change to wander the shop and look at the on going progects. I was impressed with Roger's laid back approach which makes it very easy to ask questions and get immediate feedback.

Thanks again

Dave Stenner

Back