Needed for ICSCC rulebook

Danielle

Someone asked when the 2009 rulebook would be ready...? That depends on when I receive all the materials necessary for this year's edition. Maybe someone here can help.

One missing item: the ICSCC rulebook contains a track map of each facility we schedule an event at, and a map of its geographic location. Requests to date have not elicited either of these items yet for Oregon Raceway Park. Time is running out for this... either I receive them within a week, or I may have to go to print without them.

Anyone have a reliable version of either, which they can provide along with (this is important) assurance that I won't be infringing on any copyrights by using them for this purpose?

Thanks!

That was quick, Ken! Maybe I'll put you in charge of rounding up all the other missing components as well...

Any of the common image file formats will do, resolution minimum 300 dpi at a size that will look good on 8.5 x 11 paper (the officials' copies are done at this size, as you know). At this late stage, the less I have to do to it the better.

Ta! :)

Thank goodness for folks who illuminate oversights. Where would this country be without them?

Back