Cascade Instructor Seminar

Karen Stimson

For those of you who have instructed with Cascade before, and for those who would like to this year, please attend the Instructors Seminar on Saturday, Feb. 14th.

Yes, I know what date it is, and that it's not wise to tick off the spouse this early in the season, but that's what I got to work with. We will start at 8:30 with coffee, etc., then get serious about 9:00 til lunch (free pizza). We will try to do the following track walk expediently to get done as early as possible.

Please try to attend, even if it's just the morning session.

We will again be at Parker Johnstone's Wilsonville Honda, and have him as a speaker. We will also try to spend a large amount of time in discussing this year's events, teaching a consistent line, and coordinating with the ORP track days. Please bring any concerns or questions to discuss (except the chicane issue...)

Thanks again to all who have helped put on our driver trainings in the past, and those who will be supporting them again this year.
Remember that this is how we grow new racers!
Also, this is your chance to make sure new racers are "safe" to go wheel-to-wheel with in your group!

Karen Stimson
2009 Driver Training Coordinator (again, somehow...)

As always karen, you can count on me being there.

Thank you for stepping forward again this year. You did such a fantastic job last year it really showed in the responses we got from folks.

Back