Fusion Sports Racer Series announced

fusionracer

Fusion Racer
fusion_Prototype_Championship_Logo-300.jpg
Sept 12, 2009- Fusion Racecars is proud to announce the formation of a professional racing series for their cars at tracks throughout the Northwest. (Click here for full press release)

It will be focused on the participants and the experience they have both on and off the track. On the track, the competitors will race in evenly matched Fusion FRC-14 and FRC-K20 racecars. Off track we will have a hospitality area at each event for the group to gather.

The series will run select events with the ICSCC (International Conference of Sports Car Clubs) in BC, Washington, Oregon and the crown jewel in the series, the Rexall Edmonton Indy.There will also be prize money.

So far the estimated prize fund is $25,000 and growing. The fund will be distributed in 2 ways, prize money at each race and then a points payout at the end of the season.For more information on Fusion Racecars, go to www.FusionRacecars.com or e-mail dennis@fusionracing.com

2010 Series Schedule (tenative)

April 24/25 Portland International Raceway, ICSCC, Portland OR

May 1/2 Pacific Raceway, ICSCC, Seattle WA

June 19/20 Rivers Edge Raceway, Mission BC

July 22-24 Rexall Edmonton Indy, Edmonton AB

TBA Spokane Raceway, Spokane WA

TBA Oregon Raceway Park, Grasslands OR

Tow strap

Hi Ken
I must say, of all the questions I expected this was not one of them :)

There are front (center of nose just below windshield) and rear (below rear bumper skin) tow hooks designed to SCCA GCR regs.

Saw a Fusion race at the SCCA double national this year and spoke to Dennis (I believe) at drivers services when he was picking up his trophy :D

Neat cars and they'll make a great addition to Group 6!

Back